Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I have a busy week this week, which is not common for us.
Monday, last night-I feel like I was going all day long, normal morning and work day, then I worked out, wrangled kids, showered, helped clean up dinner, church meeting, Simon to bed ( he waited up for me). I also did laundry and started dishwasher and cleaned up all the kids toys from the little time between home and bed, they made a huge mess yesterday. I cleaned two dirty underwear messes and did a long time out with Simon. Wow!
Tuesday- Isaac helped in chapel today and it was so nice to see him up there. I have a card making night with friends tonight that I am looking forward to and thankful Isaac is watching the kids two nights in a row.
Wednesday-hopefully the weather stays nice and Isaac's parents are coming down to help us with yard work and projects.
Thursday-Janna has swim lessons and I have small group late that night.
Friday- I hope to spend some time with Isaac just watching Netflicks or a movie

No comments: