Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Little Stories

There are a bunch of small little things that happen that I don't think much of, until someone else comments on it. Here are a few of them.

Last Thursday Night there was a huge storm, Friday morning there were worm wiggling all over sidewalk and etc. There wasn't school on Friday, so I took both kids to daycare. When getting Janna out of the car, she say look mom you squished a huge worm. Sure enough I had and it was stuck to my shoe. Yuck! The morning hadn't gone smooth and this was the icing or the "guts" on the cake. I hadn't thought much of this until a co-work who was walking by around the same time sent me a message saying that conversations was her favorite of it day and made her smile.

Yesterday, Monday, I had the hiccups all the way dropping Simon off at daycare. Each hiccup was uncomfortable and not fun for me. Each time though, Simon would fake hiccup after me and say I have the hiccups. I would say no you don't, laughing, and he would giggle and say yeah I do see, then fake hiccup. It was a morning full of laughter and giggles.

Janna's teacher is from West Virgina and she recently went home for a short trip. Soon afterwards Janna has started doing a West Virgina Accent saying " I am from West Virgina". It so cute. She also has started doing a southern belle accent. She is like her father.

No comments: