Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November

So where did November go? What it is December now? I had to check facebook to see what has been going on.
November 2nd and 3rd, I made cards with two separate group of friends
November 3rd, we had a cook out, that got rained out and moved in door, at Isaac's Boss's house
November 6th, I took a vacation day and voted and then had a girls day with Janna. We had lunch at Panera and ran errands.
November 8 or around then Janna got the 24 hour throw up bug, even got sick in her sleep and didn't wake up, a lot of clean up, but no one else got it. yeah.
November 9th, I went craft night and made my Christmas cards and hung out with friends.
November 16th , Date night to see Breaking Dawn part 2, and then to Red Lobster. It was a wonderful night out. Thank you so much Mom Hopper for watching the kids.
November 17th, we set up the Christmas tree.
Then Thanksgiving see separate post...

No comments: