Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Weekend

We spent a the weekend up at my parents this weekend. We had a great time.

Isaac and I went on a date Saturday afternoon. We went to lunch at Skyline and then saw the movie Skyfall. I really liked the movie.

While we were on the date my parents took the kids to Bass Pro Shop, the kids met Santa, got a great picture with him, did a craft, and played games there. They said it was great.

Then that evening the weather worked out and we got to go to the Festival of Lights at the Zoo. I love this every year. I think I like it more than the kids and I just drag everyone with me. It was beautiful there. Isaac got roasted almonds and the kids and I got rock candy. It started getting crowded and we were getting hungry, so we got LaRosa's on the way home. It was a great day.

Sunday the kids with to Sunday School with Grandma.


My parents got a kitty that Janna loves and is obsessed with. She wanted to be with it all the time. Poor Molly felt left out.

No comments: