Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

I have a lot to be thankful for this thanksgiving. I admit I didn't realize the blessing it was at first but it turned out great. Janna got a fever the day before Thanksgiving, and it continued Thursday morning, flushed cheeks and very tired but that was all. We weren't able to go to my brother's house as planned. I was sad not to see family and no turkey.
Through facebook and many friends, we got a thawed turkey and green beans, Isaac started cooking right away. While it was cooking we watched the movie Brave as a family. Then we combined our meal with a neighbor, who didn't mind Janna's fever, and had a thanksgiving meal together. Then Mom and Dad came over after being at my brother's and played with the kids.
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving day. I am so thankful all and everything in my life and how God helps make a bad day wonderful!
Oops I forgot to get pictures of friends and family but I do have the turkey!

No comments: