Friday, January 16, 2009

Big Day in the Hopper Household

It was a big day this morning. Janna decided that today she was going to give up her paci. We dropped Simon off in his room as normal and I ask her if she was ready to give her paci to the baby's and she said yes. She took it out of her mouth and gave it to the the teacher Kayla and said this is for the babies. I am so proud of her. We will see how the weekend goes. I know she can do it but I am prepared for some tears.

Other news...Simon has discovered his feet. He keeps bending over and pulling on his sock or sleeper. He also rolled over at school from his back to belly. I am hoping to see it this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was sure Simon would be rolling over soon since he was trying during Christmas. And I am so proud of Janna - potty and paci! Mom H.