Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Janna

Janna has been so much fun lately. This morning she was counting. She sneezed, the she said Mommy" I sneezed two times." A little bit later she yawned, "Mommy I yawned three times." (really one time but it was so cute) Isaac was home sick and when we pulled up to school she looked at me and said "Daddy didn't follow us". No I said, he is sick today.

She will tell you " I will be three in April" , "she has "strawberry blonde" hair not red", and so much more.

She picked up the fact that we bought a new toaster over the weekend, and told me last night, " the other toaster is broken, we got a black one".

I think a favorite part of Isaac and mine night is when we lay down to pray with Janna and she will tell us about her day. We don't like the screaming that follows when we get up but she's two, what can you expect.

Seeing things are her view has been fun. It is great to see the things that are fun and new to her.
She will tell you that white clouds make her happy but she doesn't like it when the clouds are gone or pink. She will tell you Grandma's and PaPa's house and how she wants to take certain things with her and how happy she will be to see them.

It has been a long time since just looking at a cloud has made me happy. I love how the simple things in life make her happy. I need to work on enjoying the small thing and appreciating them instead stressing over them.

No comments: