Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update

It has been awhile since I last wrote, here is what is going on with us.

Simon's cough got better just as got sick. I was miserable through-out the New Year holiday with my family. I think the kids had fun with everyone though. I got the diaper bag I have been wanted for over a year now plus a pair of snow boots(now we need snow). I finally went to the doctor on the first day back to work and found out I had a very bad sinus infection and got put on onicef. 10 days later I am finally feeling good again. I have had some bad headaches but I am not sure if that is the hormones, medicines, etc. Isaac and I have been crazy busy at work. My office has been busy due to being short handed, but this week we hired a new cashier which is great. Isaac is busy due to students being in for the January term.

Janna has been doing well. She has told me three times this past week she need to potty and has actually gone. I am so proud of her. Our next step is to get rid of paci. She can keep the burp rag.

Simon is growing more everyday. He is on all formula now. He still spits up alot but not as often. It is hit or miss as to when. He does well at night overall. He goes to sleep around 10pm and wakes around 3am for a bottle then sleeps to 7am.

Isaac has started his PhD studies, and his Bible study meets once a week as well. I am very proud of all the work and effort he is putting into getting his hours in during week.

I have gotten the chance to scrapbook with some women from church and Isaac is going to a men's breakfast meeting this Saturday. We are enjoying getting involved with Nicholasville UMC.

The Steelers are doing one and have one more game to win to make it to the superbowl. Go Steelers.

I am looking forward to this weekend of hanging out at home with Isaac around with us. Plus shopping for a much needed new toaster, and a few other household items we have been needing.

We are all doing well. I hope that you all had a great New Year!

No comments: