Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Paci Update

We made it through the weekend with no paci. I am so proud of her. It was very tough at time and I would have loved to give in. She woke up at least once or twice a night. I suspect that she used to put the paci in and go back to sleep without us. Finally last night she slept through the night with no paci but she was also exhausted from no nap that day. So we will see how this week goes. When she would get upset about something not going her way or having a fit the paci would calm her down a lot faster. Our fits were longer and louder. She did ask for her spare paci but I told her it went to the babies too and only Simon's were in the drawer. She cried a bit but calmed down.

We had fun playing in the snow. She loved for jump in big pile and then do it over and over again. We played with our new toys this weekend. She loves going to church now and playing. She is still adjusting to school and the new teacher but she didn't cry or fuss today at all. She doesn't ask for her burp rag often at all. Only when she is really upset or tired.

She was ready! I will have to post a picture of her soon. I think she has changed so much in these past months. She is really growing up. She gets concepts and is her language is great. For example she told me today that Daddy's green car is in front of us. I thought it would be a lot longer for the in front/behind concept.

On a side note: Isaac isn't feeling well. Hopefully he will start feeling better soon. He really needs to get his study time in. Isaac has been great about giving me more more time. I appreciate and come back refreshed.

I am looking forward to the weekend with my parents and Eric and Rachel since I was sick over new years. Janna is looking forward to seeing Grandma and Pawpaw with the house:)

No comments: