Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthday


I had a great birthday yesterday. I got sung to by my family. I got my favorite cake at work with a huge balloon. It is great to have such nice co-workers to celebrate my birthday with. Then right before lunch I got the most beautiful flowers from my mom and dad. I am so loved. For dinner Isaac made me my favorite dinner and even bought cupcakes for dessert and sang to me. The kids loved the cupcakes but I had too much dinner to even try one. I got a book I have been wanting on organizing and New Moon. I also got an awesome sweatshirt jacket from England, which I love. Janna told all her friends it was my birthday so I also got cards from half of her friends at school. She is so thoughtful. I had a wonderful day and I am so blessed to be surrounded by great friends and family.


Saturday we are cooking out with family to celebrate father's day and my birthday. I am looking forward to see them.

No comments: