Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day


We are very excited to have Daddy home now. His flight came in Friday after being gone about two weeks.

As I gave Isaac his gift, Janna tells him, we got you a starwars movie, video game and a pirate. Isaac got none of that because I went shopping. We got him the movie Avatar and a picture scrapbook of pictures of just him and the kids. That night we got "applebees to go" and had dinner once Simon was asleep.

Isaac still had to mow while the kids and I played in the pool so I know it wasn't the perfect and relaxing day but we are so grateful to have him as a husband and Daddy.

My favorite memories of you with the kids is in the times when you play "rough" with them and make them giggle til they turn red.

Thank you Isaac for being a great Dad.

No comments: