Friday, June 11, 2010

My Big Boy


Simon slept in his twin bed last night. It wasn't planned, I wasn't prepared, I wasn't emotionally ready either...but he did great.


Simon was having a really hard night so to settle him down while also taking care of Janna I put him in the big boy bed in Janna's room. He settled down and curled up and went to sleep as I told Janna stories and talked to her.


I went in later and put the baby monitor in, put up the gate, etc...


He didn't wake up until 6am. Both kids slept through the night. yeah! Though between 5am and 6am he hit his head on the wall 5 or more times. He moves alot in his sleep like Janna. I think the final bump woke him up. He hit the wall hard, hard enough I woke up in my room but everytime I went to check on him he was breathing deep and fast asleep.


Here is a picture of my sweet little boy, who is growing up way to fast!

No comments: