Thursday, June 3, 2010

Update

I am have been meaning to write for awhile but it has been busy, with what I am not sure.

Janna is now taking shower, with a whale attachment on our shower head.

Simon is eating cereal with milk using a spoon and doing really well at it.

Janna's last urine test came back all clear, no blood and no bacteria. She doesn't complain of it hurting much anymore either. Yeah!

The bug bites are back, so far Simon has had two. They swell up huge. I guess I need to start putting both bug stuff and sunscreen on. Poor kid!

We have had lots of fun with car repairs. We sunk a lot of money in to the Escape and hope it will last longer. We aren't going to put any more money into the "lemon" of a car.

The van has no air which makes these hot day miserable, I appreciate Isaac taking it so the kids and I don't sweat to death.

I found Isaac a new pair of gym shoes for his trip to England. I have ordered Father's day presents. I even got Rachel (sister in law) a great gift. I feel like I am on top of things at least in the gift area.

This month I will be 30 years old. It sounds old. I love birthday's and look forward to celebrating with my family.

No comments: