Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bites and Scratches

Sometime I feel like Simon is being "pushed around". He came home with a really bad bite mark on his arm last week, skin almost broken and it finally healing. The same little boy scratched up his neck and face yesterday. There was blood and skin was broken. This made me very upset. I am not mad at the teacher, even if you are right beside them it happens fast and I understand it is hard to keep them separate. I followed through with the director because I want the parents following up with the little boy. When Simon was biting we disciplined at home and there were consequences for biting at school. After two weeks of hard work he stopped and hasn't bitten another kid or Janna since.
It breaks my heart to see my little boy hurt.









No comments: