Friday, April 8, 2011

Swinging

Janna had a very hard morning today. I am not sure what was off or why, but I had to pry her fingers off me and leave fast. It always makes the mornings hard for me. She usually doesn't want to come home the end of the day so I know she enjoys school. She has been doing great at this transition time in the morning this week, until today. I messaged the teacher to see how she was doing...she said she cried a bit but then went to swing with a friend. The teacher was pushing her on the swing and Janna doesn't like to go too high or fast. Then she told the teacher this: "When you're scared of something all you have to do is try it over and over again and you're not scared anymore! Swinging is helping me get ready for kindergarten!" She had fun going higher than she was use too:) Kindergarten...wow! She is growing up so fast!

No comments: