Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I think the whole family has lost their mind

Monday Night....
Janna wanted to hold one of her marbles when she went to bed. I couldn't find them anywhere. She was sad but didn't threw a fit. We then called Daddy to say goodnight. All she kept saying over and over to him was " Daddy I love my marbles!" When I got on the phone with him he ask did she lose her toy or her mind, both I replied:)

Tuesday Night...
Janna grabbed Simon's head then took both of his ears and started bending them. Then she says " Simon has monkey ears" followed by monkey noises. It was a good laugh. Simon just smiled really big at his big sister.

Wednesday lunch.....
I took the home phone is the car with me while talking to Isaac and pulled out of the driveway until I realized I wasn't on my cell phone.

We currently have 5 baby/toddler chairs in our living room and 5 baby/kids beds in our house. We have only two kids.

A couple months back Isaac tried opening his office door with his car beeper.

If you find out missing pieces out there, just let me know. :)

1 comment:

Lillard Family said...

Don't feel too bad about the phone thing. I have done that plenty of times especially since we have only had cell phones for a while and just got a home phone I am constantly walking outside with it or if it rings looking at my cell really confused that no number is coming up. I think your fine, actually great, for as busy as you are.