Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Janna moved up

Janna has moved up to a new classroom and a new teacher Ms Beth. She really likes Ms Beth. She sits on the potty for her and responds well to her teachings. I like Ms. Beth because she is teaching Janna great songs and great lessons. She is a college student and home in Wilmore for the summer so she will be leaving in the Fall but I am enjoying her this summer. Ms Beth will also take Janna even though she has just walked through the door and not make her wait. The great thing about this change is that since Ms Beth, Janna will go right in without crying and screaming in the mornings and no clinging. My little girl wants to go to school and doesn't ask to stay home. I know Janna still has her moment of screaming and fits after all she is still Janna. I am very happy about this transition and enjoying the ease of summer.

No comments: