Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Guilty and excited at the same time

I do have have a bag fetish just as Isaac has a book fetish. I usually get rid of one bag before I buy I new one. I am super excited about this deal I got but then feel guilty that yes I bought another type of diaper bag/purse.

I found this website, which will probably get me in trouble in the future, but for now this is the first thing I bought after a week and half of check this site everyday.
http://www.babysteals.com/

My justification was that I can always give it away to pregnant or new mom friend. It think it will be great once I don't need the big bag I have now.

Here is the bag at the retail rate of $47.00. Check out how cool this bag is.
http://www.myroyalheinie.com/shop/the-daypack.html

I paid $19.70 with shipping. I know a deal is not a deal if you don't use it or wear it but I do plan on using or giving this as a gift. I think I feel as little more guilty because I have been buying birthday presents for Simon and pre-buying gifts for Christmas/Isaac's birthday that I recently found a great deal on.

2 comments:

Katie Kermeen Swisher said...

Uh-oh...I'm a bag addict too, and I think that website is going to get me in TROUBLE! :)

Becky said...

What a cool bag! I'll bet Christina would love it since she loves bags too.