Monday, July 27, 2009

My kids are sweet

My kids are allergic to mosquito bites, just like me. Although they are worse. Anytime we take them outside in the evening they come in with bites all over them. Janna gets them at school too. There legs are covered with read dots. Simon is a bit worse because his blister up. Part of it is because he is crawling all over the floor and breaking the blister or making the bug bit worse. He tries to eat the band-aids. I have started putting band-aids on it and then taping it up with the white tape plus socks covering his foot and leg. This allows the medicine to stay on for at least an hour. At night we let them air out or bandage him up and they stay on. But my little Simon moves in his sleep and is often on his knees and feet with his butt in the air. So they are still being rubbed. Janna's bites just turn very red and stay on her for about a week. I have started putting Skin so Soft on her when I remember. I had to do this last August too.

I guess my kids are too sweet the bugs can't resist them. :)

No comments: