Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Princess Janna



A friend of our has a daughter who is 8 I think, but she is cleaning out her room of the princess stuff. Janna got a bag full of stuff. When we got home from the hospital she opened the bag and was so excited. She pulled out a Cinderella pillow and started jumping up and down saying yeah. She said "oh my goodness" a couple of times. She spread the items on the floor and carefully took them one by one back to her room and put them in a special spot. She got a princess jewelry box that she immediately stuff all her necklaces in and was so proud. She put the pink flowered picture frame on the dresser. She threw her favorite yellow pillow on the floor and replaced it with the princess one. She got a plastic snow globe with a picture of Cinderella in it. She is really looking forward to the bubbles she received. She gets to blow them after school today. She got a play oven mitt and she said she is going to cook like Daddy now.

It was so much fun to watch her enjoy this stuff. I wish I recorded it but I just sat and enjoyed it. That night she went to bed princess Janna and King Daddy.

I love my little girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your updates of Janna and Simon. It's almost like being there. Mom H.