Monday, July 20, 2009

Simon

Simon is into everything, and I mean everything. You set him down in the living room and with-in a minute he has thrown all the remotes on the floor or pulled movies from the shelf or attempting to press the tv buttons. You can no longer eat and hold him because he grabs at you plate/bowl in lighting speed. I can set him down in the kids room with toys and sometimes he MIGHT stay but usually he will grab a toy and start crawling down the hall to the bathroom if the door is open or to Molly's dish if all doors are closed. He is pulling up on everything and putting everything in his mouth.

I kind of remember this stage with Janna but I don't think she was as active. She was talking more at this age though. Until Simon is asleep at night he is on the move. Even at night while sleeping he will move about in his bed. He especially likes corners.

He is very loud especially when eating. He will squawk after each bite if you aren't fast enough. We are trying to break this habit. They are happy / hurry up squawks, but not angry.

He will be turning one in a couple weeks. This year has flown by. He is such fun, lovable, handsome little boy. My favorite thing he does it wrap his arms around my neck and squeeze. I love his hugs.

1 comment:

Lillard Family said...

Simon is such a cutie!! I feel like I know him so well already. I do think we should get them together. Maybe a MSU game??