Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas in FtThomas

Over New Year weekend we had Christmas with my family. We had a great time with them. Carolyn and Randy came over for Christmas dinner and we finished the evening with dominos. New years eve we played a lego game that was fun. We even all stayed up til mid-night. This was the first year in a long time we stayed up and we weren't sick. Yeah! New years day Eric, Rachel, Isaac, and I made a trip to IKEA. Isaac and I had never been there before. Wow! It was awesome. After some measuring at home we are planning a trip back. I found a new place for a date for us when we are up there.
Kids with presents!
Isaac loves his books!
Dad




Simon in Firefighter dress up and mickey cars!



Rachel liked her scarf and candle.


Eric liked his light, I wasn't sure about this gift but I am glad he like it.



Janna and her sick baby doll in matching pajamas.


Mom loves her new llbean scarf for her walks.





No comments: