Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!

So 2011 came in with a BANG. We are still digesting all that happened the first week. I have given my worries and concern to God and know he will take care of my family.

* Mom and Dad Hopper are transitioning and moving to Columbus IN.
*My Dad lost his job, now both of my parents are unemployed and looking for new jobs.
*A couple other items that I am not going to post because they are personal.
*We are really praying for a scholarship that Isaac applied for to come through.
*Isaac's job still ends in June, but we have some ideas and are pursing what do to next.

Work has been busy which is why it took me so long to write.
*Isaac and I have goals to get moving and exercise more. So far we have gotten a good start.
*We are still de-cluttering and making progress. Last weekend we trashed two bags and donated one.
*My house chore goal is to put the clean clothes away with-in 12 hours and not let it pile up.
*My personal goal is to yell less when I am upset and walk away and breathe instead.

No comments: