Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend

We had a great weekend with my parents. Isaac and I stated at the end of the weekend we felt lazy. It was very relaxing. The kids had a blast with my parents and didn't let them leave their side. At one point my dad went to use the bathroom and Simon went walking all around the floor pulling doors open yelling pawpaw. It was so cute. Isaac went to a movie while I went to lunch with friends. Then that night we made a trip to IKEA. They didn't have the shelf we wanted but we will get it later. Sunday we took it very easy and just relaxed. Us girls went out shopping for an hour in the morning. Simon had outgrown his shoes. We got him new shoes that fit and he likes them. We also got him a cars shirt and three pants. Janna got ring and stick-on-earrings. We made it home in time for the Steelers to play the Jets. It was a good game and we won. Go Steelers!

No comments: