Friday, January 21, 2011

Isaac's Birthday

Isaac turned 34 the beginning of this month. This was the first year in a long time we were all healthy. Isaac's mom took him out to lunch, and then we had dinner with good friends. I felt bad he had to cook his own birthday dinner, but I am pretty sure he wouldn't want me to cook. The kids and I got a cake and Janna insisted Daddy needed a balloon. Janna was so excited about his birthday her whole class room made a card for him. It was a huge poster board covered in stickers and pictures. She was so proud of it. We had a great evening. Isaac got Steelers stuff as normal for his birthday. It is a habit I can't stop. He got a Nike running program for his i-pod and gift cards. He has already gotten music and apps for his i-pod.
Happy Birthday Isaac! You are loved!

No comments: